Beware of clones! Only buy from authorized resellers!
NOTE: THESE WORK GREAT FOR PHAT 360 CONSOLES! OUR TECH HAS TESTED THEM AND FOUND THEM TO BE THE BEST PERFORMANCE.
NOTE: The Mtx Glitcher ships with empty CPLD, it needs programming via JTAG. The Matrix NAND Programmer WILL NOT work to program the Matrix Glitcher, it is strictly for the NAND flash located on the Xbox 360 motherboard.
For matrix glitcher you need the jrp v2 (order from the drop down menu)
You need to solder directly to the chip and run wires from the jrp v2
Please use the rgh2 glitch hack diagram
The Matrix Glitcher 360 features a xilinx cpld with on board voltage switch for phat consoles and a built-in jtag port to ensure current and future compatibility with the "GliGLi hack" implementation.
A pdf with the complete procedure to implement the GliGli Hack (made by Razkar and Tuxuser) as well as all the needed files are mirrored in the download section found here.
• Booting of unsigned code on Xbox 360
• Compatible with both X360 (except Xenon)
• Works with all X360 NAND programmers
• Compatible with all X360 kernel versions
• Quick installation (7 Wires on Slim or 6 Wires on Phat)
• Compact PCB size with easy to solder pads.
• Booting of X360 unsigned code within max of 2 minutes
• Matrix Design and Quality
• Budget pricing
Matrix NAND Programmer – (Release date 8 September 2011)
Cost effective NAND reader / programmer to complete the GliGli Hack..
• Fast USB SPI 360 NAND programmer!
Already comes with the E3 ODE complete version. Great for replacing your damaged E3 ODE QSB from a bad installation!
Why Buy a Charging Cable?
This charging cable is extremely useful as it enables you to charge your unit without an external power supply, just plug it into your computer or laptop whilst you are working or browsing the Internet and give your DS / DS Lite that much needed bit of power.