OFFICIAL PRODUCT REVIEW HERE:
The Xecuter Sonus 360 essentially allows you to program a different startup sound and eject sound to your Xbox 360 PHAT - yet another groundbreaking first from the famous Team Xecuter!
No JTAG or RGH hacking is required for this very fun mod, you can either use one of the current stock sounds that are included in the Limited Edition Xbox 360S consoles (Default Xbox, Gears of War 3, Modern Warfare 3, Star Wars, Halo Reach and Halo 4) or use one of your own customs sounds! The Sonus 360 (Phat) module is easy to solder to your Phat console board and you simply hook it up to your JR Programmer and program which sounds you required using the Sonus 360 Sound Editor.
- Custom Xbox 360 (Phat) Startup Sound
- Custom Xbox 360 (Phat) Shutdown Sound
- Custom Xbox 360 (Phat) Eject Sound
- Custom Xbox 360 (Phat) Glitch Sound
- Use all Xbox 360S Limited Edition Console sounds
- Use your own custom sounds !!
- Easy to install only 5 wires (Included)
- Easy to program using an Xecuter JR Programmer (Sold Separately)
- Easy to use Sonus 360 Sound Editor software
- Programming cable included with the JR Programmer
- Includes same high quality speaker as the Xbox 360S limited Edition consoles
- Uses same chipset and protocol as the Xbox 360S Limited Edition consoles
- Rock Solid Design – Extensive testing by the Xecuter & J-Runner Teams
- Affordable – We Provide You With More For Less !
- High Quality & Trusted Xecuter Design
What's In The Kit:
- Xecuter Sonus 360 (Phat) Module
- Wire Adapter and cable
- Adhesive foam pad
Check out a screen shot of the Sonus 360 Sound Editor !