NOTE: due to ceased production, we cannot re-stock these. Once they're gone, they're gone.
After the phenomenal success of our DGX product, we listened to a great deal of feedback from our loyal userbase and have implimented some changes to the design to make the DGX perform even better than before – especially for Trinity boards.
DGX V1.1S change log:
- Added 70cm 24WG POST_OUT Wire
- Added a ceramic cap option (Point C29) between D and GND (same as CR3 Pro) – included an optional 10pf ceramic cap
- Added a selectable 5ohm and 10ohm resistor to post_out (simple solder jumpers 1 Closed: 10ohm, 2 Closed: 5ohm, 3 Closed: 0ohm Default)
- Added a a grounded IPEX socket (Point J1) for CPU_RST (10cm IPEX cable included)
- Larger solder pads and stronger vias (C D E F 5v GND)
- Removed JTAG pin header (Programming is not required – some users tried to program their DGX and damaged it)
- Optimized code for enhanced Trinity performance. DGX 1.1 would boot the worst Trinity we had in 30 seconds (v1.0 booted in 2 minutes)
- My preferred settings for Trinity were: D: 10cm IPEX to R4D4, C: 70cm 24AWG Wire , 10pf Cap Installed, 0ohm (Default)
- My preferred settings for Corona were: D: 10cm IPEX to C5R11, C: Default wire, No Cap Installed, 10ohm
- Fast Recovery of CPU/DVD Key from 2.0.15572.0 – Tested on Trinity, Corona v1 & Corona v2 (4GB)
- Fast Recovery of CPU/DVD Key from 2.0.15574.0 – Tested on Trinity, Corona v1 & Corona v2 (4GB)
- Fast Recovery of CPU/DVD Key from 2.0.16197.0 – Tested on Trinity, Corona v1 & Corona v2 (4GB)
Full details / specs / install pics / release date etc will be available soon!