The Matrix Glitcher 360 features a xilinx cpld with on board voltage switch for slim/phat consoles and a built-in jtag port to ensure current and future compatibility with the "GliGLi hack" implementation.
A pdf with the complete procedure to implement the GliGli Hack (made by Razkar and Tuxuser) as well as all the needed files are mirrored in the download section found here.
• Booting of unsigned code on Xbox 360 and XBOX360 slim
• Compatible with both X360 (except Xenon) and X360 slim
• Works with all X360 NAND programmers
• Compatible with all X360 kernel versions
• Quick installation (7 Wires on Slim or 6 Wires on Phat)
• Compact PCB size with easy to solder pads.
• Booting of X360 unsigned code within max of 2 minutes
• Matrix Design and Quality
• Budget pricing
Matrix NAND Programmer – (Release date 8 September 2011)
Cost effective NAND reader / programmer to complete the GliGli Hack..
• Fast USB SPI 360 NAND programmer!